Subscriptions and Feeds
New to RSS subscriptions? Look below for explanation and instructions.
What is a Rich Site Subscriptions (RSS):
Every time a new sermon is preached, a new blog entry is posted, a new event is added or a new article is posted on this site, a file is created, summarizing the new content. Certain web-based and desktop applications can be configured to seek out those files, and notify their users when the new content becomes available. We offer subscriptions for articles and also for sermons, which take the form of a podcast. Please check out this site for additional details on RSS and for links to RSS readers.
To subscribe to a feed, follow these steps:
- Go to the webpage that has the feed to which you want to subscribe.
- Click the Feeds button to discover feeds on the webpage. If the site also has Web Slices, you'll see the Web Slice button instead.
- Click a feed (if more than one is available). If only one feed is available, you will go directly to that page.
- Click Subscribe to this feed.
- Type a name for the feed and select the folder to create the feed in.
- Click Subscribe.
You already know what you are doing and just need links to our feeds:
If you require more information or have any questions please click here to email support.